NFTs (non-fungible tokens) are definitely the crypto trend of the moment. In recent days it was the talk of the town, just like at the beginning of 2020 with DeFi. Even well-known people are now entering this new niche, including Chamath Palihapitiya, the CEO of Socia Capital who recently said: ‘NFTs (non fungible tokens most commonly built on #Ethereum) are the next frontier of cryptocurrencies’.
For this reason, we have decided to recommend a few crypto projects that have their own NFT tokens and that might go up in value in the coming weeks. P.s. we are taking into consideration products listed on CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap with high volumes (avoiding new projects).
Top NFT projects
1) Decentraland ($MANA) – One of the first projects to support NFT tokens. This is a product created on the Ethereum network that allows users to build, monetize and/or buy virtual reality applications. These APPs are represented by ERC-721 tokens, i.e. non-fungible tokens. The market cap is insane: 380 million dollars. MANA is freely tradable on the world’s two largest exchanges: Coinbase Pro and Binance.
2) NFTX ($NFTX) – A more recent product that has seen its value triple in a few days due to the strong interest in NFTs and its name. To learn more about NFTX, we recommend reading the review we published on Cryptoreportage last week. Definitely a project worth noting. Current marketcap is around $150M.
3) Pteria ($PTERIA) – One of my favourite projects. This is a DAO that actively collaborates with the game WALLEM, an augmented reality game where it is possible to buy SKINs (Pug Dog, PewDiePie and others) with which it is possible to search for tokens in augmented reality. These skins also have NFTs attached to them and whoever owns these NFTs gets a share of the earnings every time someone buys the relevant SKINs in the game. NFTs with rewards that don’t expire. Unbelievable! The current marketcap? Less than 2 million dollars! A real gem!
4) Sand ($SAND) – A spectacular game with respectable graphics. Recently sold the first collection of NFTs but in a few days will release the second collection. A serious project with the proprietary token SAND, tradable on Binance and other top exchanges. We are talking about a marketcap of about 160 million dollars.
5) SuperFarm ($SUPER) – A token which has not yet been released but which will certainly make history. This is thanks to the founder, EllioTrades, one of the best-known people in the crypto world. The interest in SuperFarm is so high that it is reminiscent of the ETH ICO. SuperFarm should be out any day now but it has already sold hundreds of NFTs on an auction held yesterday on OpenSea. Surely the MarketCap of this project will touch the billion mark at launch (personal opinion!).
6) Rarible ($RARI) – The second most popular NFT marketplace in the world (after OpenSea). It also has a proprietary token and its value has grown exponentially in the last month, bringing it to a marketcap of 65 million dollars. A token to consider in your portfolio if you believe that NFTs are the future of crypto.
7) Flow ($FLOW) – A blockchain created by the same people who created CryptoKitties, one of the most popular games ever created in the crypto world. With Flow, the team wants to allow anyone to create permissionless and composable apps, bringing NFTs into the mainstream. The market value of this project at the moment is quite high, $420 million.
8) Aavegotchi ($GHST) – A project launched in 2020 by a very respectable team: AAVE. It is reminiscent of the famous Tamagotchi and is already tradable on Binance and other top exchanges, although the market cap is small at the moment: only $41 million. As a reminder, Aave also had a marketcap like that, only to rise to a few billion. Maybe it’s worth keeping some GHST tokens in your portfolio.
9) Bondly ($BONDLY) – A place where it is possible to buy and resell digital goods. Bondly has been making a lot of noise lately and is a favourite token of crypto influencers. At the moment it is only tradable on decentralized exchanges so its value could rise sharply when it arrives on Binance, Coinbase or other exchanges of this magnitude. The market cap is currently only $70M.
These are my favourite NFT-related projects. If you want to find more NFT-related projects just visit this page on CoinGecko, where you will find dozens of established and newly launched projects. Obviously DYOR and invest only what you can afford to lose!